Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hello, sorry for the lack of updates.. :))
I've been busy studying for the past few days..
Lots of assignment to do :))
Anyways, I'm okayh for this sem 2 in Unisa :P
Quite happy this past few days also,
maybe is because of the event that is around the corner :)
Malaysian Open Dance Fest and 7th Crystal Dancesport Championship..
Will be working as a photographer again for 3 days continuously :))
Maybe I'll give you some details of the upcoming event :)

Malaysian Open Dance Fest 09 (Semi-Finals)
Date: 29th August 09
Venue: TTDI Hall
Ooo, I love this place :)) Bring back good memories, lol :))
Malaysian Open Dance Fest 09 (Finals)
Date: 30th August 09
Venue: Shangri-La Hotel, KL
:)) I love this place tooo.. Too much memories, lol :))
7th Crystal Dancesport Championship
Date: 31st August 09
Venue; Shangri-La Hotel, KL
Well, Malaysian Open Dance Fest 09 is mainly about Line Dancing, Belly Dance, Hip-Hop, Modern Jazz, and Poco-Poco competition.
7th Crystal Dancesport Championship is mainly about Standard Ballroom and Latin competition..
So, if you wanna come and support, feel free to call me :)
Anyways, I still have one more assignment due tomorrow, so I'm just gonna update until here :)
Someone English Language is soooo good!! :)
P/S: Actually, I can read between the lines and I know what you mean :)

No comments: