Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm back!
Now, as you can see, all the post is deleted from my blog.
I wanna start afresh. No more unhappy stuff in this blog :))
Why wanna keep unhappy stuff and re-read again right?
What's the point??
Anyways, I've just started a new semester in Unisa
and this is the second week. There will be a assignment next week.
Oh Gosh, assignment in the 3rd week?
Its such a killer..
Nothing much changes in things,
Just happy to be back in college with close friends and stuff..
The subject I will take this sem is:
Quantitative Method in Business- Nothing much, just some stats and maths
Marketing- Yes, I'm retaking marketing.. Its okayh la, not that hard
Business Information System- Quite hard to keep up with. Its quite complicating.
Microeconomics- Quite complicating as well, but still manage to keep up
Just hope I can do well in this sem, and make my parents proud :))
Anyway, got to go now to do some online quiz in unisanet.
2.5% worth of the econs marks.
P/s: End ouf August, please come quick! XD XD

No comments: