Sunday, October 18, 2009

Today is one heck of a FULL day!
Haha. I cannot eat anymore. Big fat stomach tomorrow for college I guess
Well, in the morning, I drove my family all the way to Subang for its famous Dim Sum
Then at around 10 something I reached Dianne house as we were suppose to go to
Purani house for Deepavali lunch!
Well, went to bought some fruits for a gift
I didn't know buying fruits will give you headache! Haha
Anyway, pick up Lily from Said house and go to Purani house.
Makan makan and all, and the food is yummy! :)
I lovesss Purani dog called Rozzy! :) She is so adorably cute! :)
I will post up the pictures soon. All of them is in Dianne Facebook.
Now, I just after dinner from neighbour house.
Gosh, I'm full. Like seriously.
I think I'll be sick of food for these few days. Haha
***
Well, I have something to say
Not emo post so don't worry.
I thank you :)
Sometimes I think of giving up and all
You make me stronger then ever.
You never fail to make me happy.
Even sometime also I think I'm not good enough for you
and I think of letting you go, I still can't find a reason to do so
Coz you really meant a lot to me
I definitely will not regret knowing you
And I know you know what I meant
I just don't care what other thinks of you
becoz I believe 'Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder'
U know I need you by my side
The reason I'm still here is becoz of you
And all I just want to say is
Thank You :)

:)

No comments: