Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Exam Week

I know its kinda late writing about this

So yeah. This week is exam week.
Been kinda stress lately, studying and studying
QM test is on Monday at 1
I think I did okay only la. I hope I just pass all subjects this semester
MPTE the next day at 12.
Studied with Olivia, Eric and also Payam.
So stress up because I kinda forget how to explain.
Its funny how I know the answer but I don't know how to explain

How dumb can I be?
Today is the microeconomics paper.
Studied the whole night and at least I manage to remember some stuff
Throwed 10 marks down the drain. All because of the spillover cost!
I somehow know that its the answer but I did not write it down.
So dumb. Very dumb.
Next Monday is the last paper.
Luckily I don't feel that much stress now
Bcoz I'm allowed to bring in a cheat sheet and I have 3 days to study.
Anyways, I just hope I don't fail any subject this sem.
If I do, seriously, I'll feel very stupid.


Let's study! :)
<3

No comments: