Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Today, went to uni at 8 for BCB revision tutorial. While waiting for BCB lecture, hang around with Nicky in Starbucks. Because of him la, now I want a sugar glider :) So cute. But its kinda expensive for one. According to him, it is easy to maintain a sugar glider and the poop smell like what it ate. For example, if the sugar glider eat a strawberry, the poop will smell like strawberry. Haha :)
When for lecture and found out that there is no BCB revision lecture. So, I spent 2 hours playing cube crash in the computer lab instead of doing my assignment. What a procrastinator right? Dianne, Olivia and me when to Sunway Pyramid to have lunch at Kim Gary again. Kim Gary is like our second hangout place bcoz we have no where else to go :) Now, I'm back home sitting in front of my computer suppose to start my assignment and I'm here blogging. Should really really really start now. Dianne is coming to pick me up at 7 something for Purani's Birthday. Happy Birthday Purani! :)

No comments: