Monday, November 8, 2010

F-O-U-R D-A-Y-S L-E-F-T

4 more days to study. First paper would be BCB, a subject that I'll be re-taking because I failed for I don't know what reason. Haha. Next would be my PR1 limited time assignment that is due on the 15th Nov. Hope at least I pass or maybe a credit will do :) I got my PR1 group assignment results today and I was disappointed. I was at least hoping for a C and I got a P1 instead. DSM would be the next paper, 5 days after PR1 is due. Hope I at least pass this damn paper so I won't retake it. Finally, MKA is the last paper. I've been studying this subject everyday, I need a P1 or a C :) I'm kinda freaking out now! I don't think I study hard enough. Will be busy this whole week and month. Will find time to update if possible :)
***
Celebrated Edmund early birthday today.
Happy Birthday, Edmund! :)

No comments: