Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm back and I only have 2 more papers to go :)
Let's start with my 1st paper,BCB. So much for trying to be hardworking. We decided to go at 3am to uni to study. I went there only at 4.40am bcoz obviously my mum would not want me to go to college at 3am in the morning alone? Study awhile with Vannic, Dong, Eric and also Nicky and decided to have breakfast at McDonald's :) BCB was ok. Hope I can pass this time around. Next is PR1 limited time assignment. Rush through 1 question on Sunday with Vannic and Nicky because it was raining heavily and we moved 3 times. It was funny watching the 2 boys running around picking up the lecture notes that is flying all over the place. Haha :) Monday was the killer because we manage to do another 1 question and a half but we were suppose to finish it before 6. So, we went home to continue. Luckily, I manage to pass up the assignment 30 mins before its due :) I doubt I do well bcoz seriously, I just simply do. Now, currently studying for my DSM finals which is this Saturday. My cheat sheet progress? Zero. I don't know what to put inside. Anyway, hopefully I'll just pass :)

No comments: