Saturday, June 18, 2011

Finals

Hello, finals is around the corner and my first paper will be this coming Tuesday.
I'm studying now but decided to take a break and
blog about what I'm
doing nowadays
Besides studying, I'm addicted in watching
We Got Married (WGM) JoKwon & Gain
Another WGM couple that I love besides WGM KangIn & Yoonji :)
JoKwon & Gain is one of the most purest couple
and even though they got married in a variety show, not reality
but you can see that they are not acting for the sake of acting for broadcast
but simply just using their real feelings.
So, this show kinda
make me like 2AM, a ballad group
I'm surprise that a lot of people does not know how good this ballad group sings
but seriously they are good! I love~ :)

2AM

An awesome group with awesome voice! :)

Lee Changmin
Lead Vocal
My favorite among the 2AM members :) Wait till u look at his body!

Hot!

JoKwon
Main Vocal & Leader
Cuttest & Funniest

Seulong
Vocalist

JinWoon
Vocalist
Youngest

We Got Married Adam Couple!

Cute aren't they?


That's all for now.
Wish me luck for this coming paper, Finance & Investment!
2AM forever :)