Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kota Kinabalu

Just came back yesterday from a 3 days 2 nights trip to Kota Kinabalu with my family
It was a fun & relaxing trip after a few long long hectic months of studies, assignments and exams
We mostly stayed in the hotel the whole day swimming and only go out for food hunting and went snorkeling the next morning
Sunburn was awful but its worth it as it is with my favorite cousin :)
He is 7 and we manage to coax him into snorkeling and guess what? He liked it! :)
Swimming was fun too watching my cousin swim and saying 'hello' in korean to little korean kids. Haha. Nothing much this holiday and eventhough I really want to continue working in the kindergarden but still, I need enough rest to prepare me for next semester killer subjects.
I will be taking BMPP, BMG, CCRM and IPD next semester.
3 subjects is a reading subject and for a lazy student like me, I don't know how I'm going to finish readings all the readings on time?
Will still try my best!
Watching Big Bang Theory now thanks to Dianne Liaw!
Bye :)