Sunday, August 23, 2009

Okayh, Its time for updates :))
4 more days to go...!
Just found out that my sister's category end at around 2 something :((
So sad la.. You know why :(( Been waiting for few months for this competition :(
Anyways, there is the 30th for the finals :)
And the 7th Crystal Championship. :)
But still, there is not enough time for you know what! :((
Still thinking of the plan :)) Hope it works and I don't do it awkwardly..
Oh ya, the Malaysia Open Dance Fest crew shirt is ready..!
Its red in colour :) And this 'red' really reminds me of something :))
Oh, I can't wait.. :)
***
Uni is kinda fun lately :)
With my retard friends, haha :)
If possible, will try to take some photos of them..
Not forgetting, some people are super kind :)
**
Okayh, I have an announcement here!
Anyone who want a babysitter,
please contact 012-3801970 :)
*
That's all for now I guess..
This one girl next to me keep reading what I write..
P/S: I still think that guys that can dance is sexy :)

No comments: