Monday, August 24, 2009

Well, just found out that 7th Crystal Championship is on 30th :(
Well, anyways, I just watch a video on Youtube showing Tango Amateur..
And God, I just realise guys that can dance standard ballroom is as sexy as guys that can dance latin.. I don't really know why people always thinks that guys that dance is sissy??
Why ah? No idea..
To me, guys that can dance is soooo HOT and SEXY...!
Especially Latin Ballroom :)
Anyways, I have BIS assignment to do now about Google.
The question is "What problems and challenges does Google face? What management, organization and technology factors are responsible for these problems and challenges?"
Can anyone help me with these??
The only thing I know about Google is that, Google is an ultimate stalking device :)
Same goes to Facebook, Friendster, Blog and so on... :) Lol
I'll stop here, I have QM lecture later and I have a quiz I haven't study for.
3 more days to go :))
P/S: :)

No comments: