Thursday, September 10, 2009

7th Crystal Dancesport Championship 09

Okayh, now finally have the oomph to start posting about the 7th Crystal Dancesport Championship. LOL
Okayh, I went the early of course with dad because we are the official photographers.
Start camping at the sound booth with Gandhi the one who is in charged of the sound system.
Well, start taking photos la as usual my job :)
Around 4 like that or 5, my mum and her students namely Mary, Cassandra, Samantha, Ning Er, Jovitta arrive for the finals of the MODF 09. Well, they did very well this time :) Woohooo!!
For the junior, Jovitta got 1st, Sam got 2nd and Ning Er got 7th I think. Really proud of them..
For the open they is 6 finalist.
1st is Sae Min, 2nd is Mary (YAY!), 3rd is Hui Teng, 4th is Soon, 5th is Cassandra and the last I don't know the girl!!
I think all of them deserve their respective places :)
Crystal I only know 1st to 3rd placing.. LOL Becoz there are 10 finalist!! OMGsh
1st is Soong, 2nd is Boon and 3rd is Zyen Hoo!! Yay :)
Anyways, its a night to remember :)
Like hell yeah, I'm a happy happy girl :)
Well, at least I go to sleep with a smile and there is also a reason behind it! :)
P/S: Its a very very memorable day!! :) Haha

No comments: