Monday, September 7, 2009

Malaysian Open Dance Fest 09

Okayh, this post is about Malaysian Open Dance Fest 09
I fell like blogging today about that event :)
Anyways, woke up very very early that morning for the competition.
Arrive there at dunno what time with Kuan Hoe, Leng and also Yee Yee..
Awww, I miss that hall for some reasons :)
Anyway, help Kuan Hoe and the twins father to put up the banner while waiting
for my actual work which is to take photos. Lol :)
I don't know why but have the urge to take photos of the hall from outside.
So, I dragged Kuan Hoe along and reminded him his role for that day.. LOL
Anyway, I did get a very nice picture of the TTDI Hall from outside and
also a huge surprise.. :) Go figure.. Anyways, the events go on as usual with
the Line Dance Individual, Hip Hop, Belly Dance, Modern Jazz, Showcase, Team event
and so on.. Very unlucky, there is a power failure.. :(
And the hall get too hot for me to stay inside. So, I went out and take a break :)
Some people get too hot also that day. :) If you understand what I mean.
Then it was lunch time. :) Well, I invited Ms Saleena and she came along with her
sister tooo and Ms Nurleena. Ms Nurleena, I did try and invite you too but I can't get through you. Lol :) Well, the events suppose to end about like 8? And it continue to about like 10?
And I did receive another surprise. Sorry, don't blame me okayh? I wasn't expecting it so I guess I'm lucky?? Lol. Then after that, went to eat dinner near Sunway with Mr Kuan Hoe and family.
Exhausted but I can't complain. There is the 7th Crystal Dancesport Championship the next day
and I can't sleep that night.. Lol
Maybe I'll post the 7th Crystal Dancesport Championship in the next post kay?
Kinda lazy to blog about it. Overall, it is an tiring day but I really really enjoyed it :)
P/S: There is a reason behind it :)

No comments: