Monday, October 25, 2010

Alright, so we have finalise our PR presentation handouts. Not sure whether its ok anot but hopefully, everything will end smoothly :) Not sure whether I will present properly anot also. I have a lot in mind now and I don't want anything to jeopardize my mood. I'm pissed again of my DSM groupmate. Like seriously, don't she understand simple english? I ask her to send me her finalise work by Thurday night to me so that I can compile the assignment and send it in the next day without any rush. She misinterpret it as me bossing her around and I don't have the right to do that because I'm not a leader? Seriously to me, group assignment is a groupwork, there is no leader or follower. We got to accommodate each other. I just don't care anymore, I've done my part and the rest its up to them to decide. I haven't even start studying for my MKA test tomorrow. I should start now. Sorry about all those rants. Feeling a little stress about tomorrow's presentation. Everything will be over soon. Just one more month :)

No comments: