Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yesterday afternoon I was stuck at home doing my DSM assignment draft which turn out to be ok I guess. I'm not sure how to start writting it but I will start soon somewhere. I kinda have to go through the PR presentation slides for tomorrow presentation. I haven't been doing any presentation for a very long time so I'm kinda nervous about it right now. I haven't even decide what to wear tomorrow. Then, yesterday night I went out with the family to somewhere near Bukit Tinggi to browse for a bedroom set. My bed kinda broke and its now currently supported with a stack of newspapers. Haha. We later went for dinner in a steamboat restaurant nearby. Its kinda good having family dinner together because we can talk about stuff we don't really share. :)
Well, I'm in the uni computer lab right now waiting for time to pass so that I can go for my MKA revision lecture. Finals is just around the corner and I just realised I have a lot of studying to do. Yes, I am a last minute person. Don't ask.
So, I'll just stop here I guess. :) I will update soon if time permits :)

No comments: