Saturday, October 23, 2010

A day in Summit Subang ♥

This morning, I was suppose to have brunch with sister in Lohas. Kuan Hoe called and ask whether I am free to join them because they are going to do some last minute shopping for xiao yu birthday. My good Saturday afternoon went down the drain because of this particular groupmate for my DSM assignment. Like please la, do you think the whole world move around you? Please at least be considerate. Not only you have test, I have presentation to do and it's worth 20% of my assignment. Later at night, the family meet up for a gathering dinner to celebrate xiao you's birthday and we also went to our uncle house to cut the cake :) That's all for today I guess. Need to do a draft for that groupmate bcoz she so called 'can't' start her question without my answers.
P/S: I guess I should just let you go before I get hurt deeper.

No comments: